1. allowance for contingencies; reserve for contingencies; contingency allowance
2. Some contingencies in every year would be happened due to the overfatigue during their night driving or long-distance driving.
3. Article 1 These Standards are formulated in accordance with the Accounting Standards for Enterprises - Basic Standards for the purpose of regulating the recognition and measurement of Contingencies, and the disclosure of relevant information.
4. Although loss contingencies are sometimes recorded in the accounts, they are more frequently disclosed only in footnotes to the financial statements.
5. In making the plan, they provided against all contingencies.
6. In making the plan, they provided for all contingencies.